Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Equilibrium.

Okay, mystery of the week has been solved.

Been wondering where my Chem notes on alcohols, esters and carboxylic acids went, 'cause it somehow mysteriously disappeared over the weekend and I couldn't find it for Chem yesterday.

I mean, I'm such a *cough* responsible *cough* person, there's no way I'd have lost my notes just like that. And so I searched everywhere, and asked our study time group if they'd taken it ('cause most of the time if anything goes missing it's 'cause one of us took it by mistake), but it wasn't anywhere to be seen. So very perplexing.

Then Kian Wee texted me on MSN just now and problem solved, he's got my notes.

Oh God, people need to stop mistaking my notes for their own.


Anyway, today went down pretty nicely, 'cause we spent two hours in the lab balancing rulers on retort stands with weights for our Physics prac, had no Malay, spent ACE playing some random quiz thing on the history of Singapore, two hours in an air-conditioned room for Bio (I love Bio), and an hour and a half listening to some mathematical talk on logic and infinity.


I like Physics, but my mind can't seem to be able to stand all the numbers. I think Mr Yeo was pretty bored, with nothing to do but watch us fail at tying weights to rulers and then trying to find equilibrium.

Spent non-existent Malay in the canteen finishing up the prac and eating cheese fries. Insan bought some, then I bought some, then Woan Chyi bought some, then Faiz bought some, and then Insan and I decided to share some more, and then Yos bought some. So yeah, epic cheese fries spam.

Bio was fun, 'cause I like Bio, and that we kept making really lame jokes about Math (actually we do that most of the time, but then we started talking about sine graphs and whatnot).

The talk was weird. Maybe if I was more Math savvy I'd have found it more interesting and not so "yeah-I-know-we-can't-count-infinity-please-stop-talking". Hmm. Who knows.

But I liked the dude giving the talk 'cause he sounded so awfully excited and enthusiastic about sharing with us, so no, I wouldn't call it a complete waste of time.


Going to go off now. Have a Chem quiz to read for.

Adieu.


P.S. Yeah, I'll be braiding my hair to school tomorrow. Please don't die of shock or surprise or laughter. Thank you.



No comments: