Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pendekar Bujang Lapok.

Oh my gee. Oh my gee. Oh my gee. Oh my gee. Oh my gee.

Watching 'Pendekar Bujang Lapok' right now and it's awesome. Seriously, ia memang tak masuk akal. But seriously, lucu lah.

The wonders of Malay comedy. I love it.

The last time I watched any P. Ramlee was probably many, many years ago. Hardly remember anything, but man it's great now that I'm rewatching it.

I love the black and white, I love the really lame script, I love how the actors act in such an endearing manner (it's so cute).

Man, those were the days.

Who needs iPads and PS3s when you've got good old-fashioned humour?


Anyway, school today was a relatively short day.

Had Math (after six Math-less days) and revisited our best friend Trigo.

Had Geog and watched weird YouTube videos on Mount St Helens.

Had Physics and was introduced to the "zeroth" law, which is just common sense translated into equations.

Had English, and didn't do our commercial skit ('cause it's apparently tomorrow).

Then came back, played The Sims 3, browsed the internet a bit, wasted time during study time talking about this book we're going to write, and now I'm back here watching 'Pendekar Bujang Lapok'.

Ah, life's good when you don't have things to do that are due the next day.


Adieu.


P.S. Now that I've watched it, I do not want to be acting as Ros. No way, man.

No comments: