Saturday, August 28, 2010

Salespeople.

Listening to Yos (or rather reading off MSN) scrutinise 'Pendekar Bujang Lapok' right now.

It's kinda funny 'cause I think he actually likes watching it, but not admitting it. I dunno.

I have this feeling Faiz and Insan lost disc 2 of Faiz's copy of the movie (that's why I totally prefer DVDs. You don't need to get up and switch discs halfway, and the chances of you breaking the discs when removing them from stubborn cases is drastically reduced).

But that's okay, the story line is simple enough (so, so glad Cikgu liked our script-thing. Now all we have to do is to shoot, act, and edit).


Malay project aside, I went out with Fatinn today. Watched 'Grown Ups' at Jurong Point.

It was a pretty nice movie. Funny, sweet, strange at times. Loads of puns.

Then got a new pair of shoes. Feel kinda bad about it, but then again I hardly buy stuff for myself (apart from food), and I haven't bought a book for almost a month, so yeah.

It's funny how shoe stores hardly sell kids shoes. Need to get to a Crocs store before I get back. (For my brother, not me. I have to admit, I wouldn't wear Crocs 'cause I don't think they're "cool").

Managed to save Fatinn out of the clutches of yet another persistent saleslady (yeah, I loathe their persistence) by faking a phone call and practically tearing ourselves away from her. Scary.


Got back and then went out again for this Majlis Khatam thing at this house near the High Comm.

Mmm, free food. And egg tarts. Oh the egg tarts. I love egg tarts. So many egg tarts. Wish I brought some back, 'cause there were so many left over (according to Syaf). I love egg tarts. So, so much.

Ah, I love egg tarts.

I think the reason why I enjoy Bruneian get-togethers is 'cause of the whole "Brunei-ish" feel about it. It's like being home for a few hours. Better than nothing.


Okay, gotta go now.

Night.


P.S. Egg tarts.

No comments: