Friday, August 27, 2010

Thermal equilibrium.

Totally not been in the mood for school lately. It's the end of week 9, and yeah, you can't blame us for feeling a tad tired.

I have this feeling NUSH is trying to portray a "cheerier" feel. Perhaps the school hired a consultant, and said consultant didn't like our colour scheme (that's my theory, anyway).
It's either that, or the painters the school hired to repaint the school ran out of white and green and decided to use yellow and orange instead.

Got back after CCA to find the hostel painted in alternating blue, green and yellow. It's bad enough that the benzene rings above the concourse are now orange and yellow (which look quite nice, actually, except when they clash horribly with the NUSH-green above the annex building).

It looks pretty all right far off, but close up it looks slightly grotesque.


Anyway, apart from drastic paint jobs, all that happened today was Mr Tan covering a bit of 'solutions' during Chem, us hanging around classrooms being random during non-existent Malay and watching Mr Yeo do magic tricks, Mr Chia teaching us "general solutions" to sine, cosine and tangent graphs, Mr Yeo planning a class outing during mentoring, us listening to presentations during English, Mr Yeo conducting some strange Physics recap and CCA.

Yeah, we do see a lot of Mr Yeo. When you've got two hours of mentoring and ACE along with four hours of Physics a week, it's bound to happen.


Our Final Cut Pro 7 course is finally over, and I have to say I can't wait to do some actual editing with it. I need Final Cut Pro 7 on my laptop. Seriously.


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue Google-ing my way through Chem worksheet 6.

Adieu.



P.S. Weekends are best when they're productive. No kidding.


No comments: