Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The aftermath is secondary.

Orientation day 2 today.

Had epic fun 'cause of the station games we had to do in order to save our "legendary mythical creatures" (or something) from the clutches of the evil Popobawa (which turns out to be not something our school just made up, 'cause I Googled it).

Was a bit confusing though, 'cause we got the wrong clues and things got mixed up. But that didn't really matter.

Completely owned the first station. We kinda know each other almost solely by "interesting things", and therefore guessing who wrote what interesting thing about themselves wasn't hard at all.

Second station was awesome (ah, chairs), and the rest aren't as fun to talk about.

I have to say I don't like being blindfolded though. I don't know how blind people do it. It's scary not being able to see.

Started on our evil Santa Claus from hell chariot afterwards. Hopefully we'll be able to finish it by tomorrow night before the campfire starts.

Feeling kinda sad 'cause I'll be on duty and not being part of the crowd (although I will have a stellar view of everything). And I won't be alone 'cause I managed to drag Michelle (willingly) along with me.

Okay, even longer day tomorrow, so I'll turn in like, fifteen minutes earlier or something.

Adieu.


P.S. I'm quitting MouseHunt, but man, it's hard. I've grown a biological impulse (somewhat) to sound a horn every fifteen minutes.

No comments: