Monday, January 10, 2011

Brainstorming.

Okay, fast post for today because I'm tired and need sleep but want to play with charcoal before I do.

Quite an easy day tomorrow. Malay, Chem, then Econs. Hopefully won't die for Econs, but if it's horrible there's always a choice to drop it, so that's cool.

First day of proper school went down quite well. English was okay, Math was okay (and we're still huge fans of Mr Chia, yes), Physics was okay.

Simple harmonic motion. I don't know why every single time I hear Mr Yeo say "SHM", my brain translates it as "HSM". I was never ridiculously in love with High School Musical (although I did quite enjoy the first movie as a twelve-year old), and neither do I suffer any hearing problems, last I checked.

It's weird.


It's funny how much we (I) rely on spellcheck, 'cause when we're supposed to spell things on paper we get all lost and confused and insecure. It's quite sad, really. Perhaps people back then made tonnes of spelling errors too, but only the substantially wealthy were literate and they were probably taught how to spell really well.

Maybe we should stop relying on spellcheck.


Bonding night was weird. That's all I have to say about it. Boarding Games Day is a billion times better than bonding night. Bonding night is just weird.


All right then, going off now.


Night.


P.S. CCA brainstorming sessions are major fun, except from when we get sidetracked and do completely irrelevant things.


No comments: