Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hot gay men.

Is it bad that I've got Justin Bieber's 'Baby' stuck in my head?

I mean, the tune is, but the voice is of Kurt Schneider's, because he did a parody with HuskyStarcraft concerning Starcraft to the tune of 'Baby'. I don't play Starcraft, but I do like Kurt.

Went out today, because Wardah owed us lunch for losing a bet we made last year. I love it when people are sporting about bets they make and don't back out on the conditions when they lose.

I don't know why, but it's like our bet-making has sort of defined who we are. Like when you play any game, you've got to have certain goals in life or you'll just wander around aimlessly, which isn't as fun. We know our goal in life right now is to get through school and hopefully pass, but we need some fun goals too, or we'll probably collapse from the seriousness of it all.


Wandered around Marina Square with Fatinn while waiting for this movie we were going to watch to start. Bought a book (my first book of the year, hopefully I'll be able to find the time to read it soon. So many unread books makes me feel horribly guilty about buying) and found that heart-rate monitor-watch hybrid thing my uncle wanted.

Gotta gotta exercise, man. Why am I not doing so?

'Burlesque' was great in some ways, but I kinda found it a bit draggy in some places. But yeah, the soundtrack was good, and the actors were all attractive (and there was Cher, too). Man, Cher's voice. You can't say no to that.

I think Cliché story lines can be pulled off if it's shot well enough. And yeah, I thought it was shot pretty well.

So yeah, if you've got the time, and want an eyeful of attractive guys and hot chicks, go watch it.


Okay, going off now.

Night.


P.S. The internet connection we have is making article-hunting a real chore.


No comments: