Thursday, January 20, 2011

Compulsive.

Waiting for the latest episode of How I Met Your Mother to load, and watching other people die of last-minute Chem-proposal-writing rush.

It kind of makes me thankful for having Yos in our group, because he's so compulsive and has to like, do things like that.

Joined 07 for PE today, 'cause our new teacher will only be here in February (replacing Dr Sun. Man, we're going to miss him). Body feeling ever-so-slightly sore right now, and it feels good, because I dunno, maybe I'm masochistic like that (no, it's actually because it sucks to feel fat and unexercised, if that's a word).

Did three rounds, and I have a feeling I'm going to be in big trouble for NAPFA if I don't do something about it.

Malay after that, and it's funny because somehow I'm unable to forget peribahasa phrases. It's weird.

Managed to find our class in time before Geog started (we're now totally okay with moving five floors down to the humanities room, because we discovered it was air-conditioned).

Talked about population census. Funny thing, population census.

English was fun, because we had to go down to one of the computer labs to look up quotes and make lame jokes. I have to say, our English teacher officially rocks.

Math weirded me out, because Mr Chia was especially high. He was so nice, he let us change the answers of our graded exercise after showing us the solutions. Which was awesome. Free marks, everybody.

Which reminds me, I have to pass him the camera tomorrow (which I hope is still in the library, untouched). Ah, Media privileges.


Okay, going off now. Need to watch HIMYM.

Adieu.


P.S. And no, when I go to the girls' toilet, it doesn't mean I'm a pervert.

P.P.S. American Idol premiere? I'm actually totally okay with missing it this time, because there's no more Simon Cowell, and it will never, ever be the same without him.

No comments: