Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock.

My roommate is going to officially think I'm nuts from now on, but she's so nice she just told me I could laugh out loud in the middle of the night to this video and she wouldn't mind.

But man, I just wasted twenty minutes of my life laughing my ass off to this video.

I know for a fact that laughing is good for you (both scientifically and spiritually), so perhaps it wasn't really a waste of my time.


Had Malay today, and cikgu's suddenly become super serious about us and O-levels, so I guess it's time we got crackin'.

After that I met up with Wai Yin and Rania and we sort of borrowed (or snuck in, whichever sounds cooler) the Audi to film our CCA video in. Due to the shortage of time and a lack of planning, our shots weren't really as good as I'd liked it to be, but I'm sure we can compromise (although it wouldn't be as awesome that way). Also, I'm in doubt as to whether our video is going to be shown or not. So, so confused.

Probably would've been falling asleep during two-hour Chem, if it weren't for the lame joke-making and the Ryan commenting and the random games of "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock".

Lost almost every single game of "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock" I played. I think I have horrible "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock" luck. Who knows.


First class of Economics ever was strange, because we spent forty-five minutes discussing and choosing various time slots and then were dismissed. To be honest with you I actually wanted to have a proper lecture or something. Oh well.


Okay, going off now. It's sad that school is starting to wear us out. Must be the CCA fair.

Night.


P.S. If you're wondering. Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock.

No comments: