Monday, January 03, 2011

Continuity.

Yeah, we're back here in school, trying hard to get accustomed to the oh-so-much slower internet connection (which, believe me, is a really difficult thing to do).

Being back as it's ups and downs, and while downs are many (such as the table lamps that don't work, and the gates within gate of my new cluster which try to not let you in with biometric systems that simply refuse to detect your fingerprint, and having to heave luggage and boxes up to the eleventh floor), it's definitely got awesome ups.

Met friends again, talked a lot (too much, actually. I think I should cut down on the talking), made super lame jokes, hung out a bit in the TV room with the new juniors (and I think we kind of scared them a bit 'cause we couldn't stop laughing and talking and making lame inside jokes).

Give it a few weeks, and it'll be back to the way things are supposed to be, with regular school routine and all, and not this hectic mess of strewn clothing and boxes and books.

It's funny, 'cause we hardly talk to each other during the holidays, but we can come back here and it's as if we never actually left in the first place.

I'm like, not bothered to unpack at all. It's a horrible process and I don't like it very much. But hopefully, without much procrastination, I'll be able to finish before school starts and we GG.

Okay, it's late, I'm tired, and I've got the internet connection to complain about elsewhere, so adieu.


P.S. Everyone's kind of split up now. Man, that's a bummer.


No comments: