Sunday, January 23, 2011

Boarding Games 2011

Listening to some Good Charlotte at the moment. I don't have their new stuff yet, but this sure brings back loads of memories of when I was younger.

They just don't write good rock like they used to anymore. Now pop dominates the charts, and it makes me feel as if we're fighting a losing battle. I miss good ol' rock.

Boarding games was today. I have to come out and be honest with it: I thought it was horrible.

Compared to the previous two years, this was just awful. Boring, uneventful, depressing.

The poor Year 5s of this year will have this imprinted onto their minds as what the Boarding Games look like, which isn't what they're supposed to look like at all.

In fact, I think we'd rather spend our afternoon in the sun like last year than what we had to do this year.


Played Munchkins afterwards. It was awesome, 'cause I won a game and Woan Chyi won the one after that, because we epic collaborated.

It's such a horrible game. You have to like, backstab people in cruel ways if you want to win.


Okay, going off now. Tired tired tired and tomorrow's a Monday.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Is it just me, or has the weather become more humid over the weekend?


No comments: