Monday, January 17, 2011

Cancer ribbon.

Waiting for the CCA fair vlog to be exported by iMovie now. I still have the interviews to filter through and edit, and I feel really bad for missing out ODAC. Maybe they won't mind.

Anyway, even though it's such a pain to constantly have to render footage in Final Cut Pro, after you've gotten used to the controls and interface and such, you find iMovie ridiculously simple. But it's sort of faster to edit on iMovie, and I don't need anything special for vlogs, so that's okay.

So yeah, editing's kind of addictive. It's like I'm always looking for new footage to edit. It's fun (except when the footage is really dull, of course).


Monday Monday Monday today.

Had English, and I have to say I love our English teacher's sense of humour. He kind of rocks, actually. Although the ridiculous paraphrasing requirement still kind of annoys me.

Math, Math. Math. Maybe one day I'll be able to do Math. Like, totally grasp concepts the way other people are able to. Either that or I just really, really, suck.

And Physics too. So many numbers. Numbers.

As Jason Mraz put it in 'You And I Both', "You see I'm all about them words/Over numbers/Unencumbered/Numbered words."

Words over numbers, definitely.


Made a bet with Insan and Woan Chyi during dinner earlier on. Man, I hope I win. Stakes are high, and my fingers are crossed.

Okay, I'mma go off now.

Night.


P.S. I would love to try out a theremin.

No comments: