Friday, January 28, 2011

Jumpshots.

In a hotel room now, 'cause my mum, brother, aunt and cousin are here and I get to not sleep in the hostel.

Talking to Yos about our Chem proposal, and to Joo Kee about TalentSearch and songs and songwriting and bands and things like that.

It's funny, because when you tell people you've been in a band, people automatically assume you're cool. I don't know why.

Yeah, I tell people I was in a band once. Back when I was young and a complete failure due to my lack of exposure to electric guitars. Fail, yes, compared to all the pros I was with. But you just never forget that feeling, when different people who didn't know each other previously come together and unite with one sound. One song. Different parts, but still one. One purpose, one meaning, one feeling.

I'm guessing it's like being in an orchestra, or a choir, or something. It's an amazing feeling.

And you think, wow, that full song you hear, it's coming from you.

Oh deep profound thoughts.


CCA welcoming today. Wandered around aimlessly for most of the hour.

I think I deserve more respect than I'm given. I need to be like, totally authoritative and scary, but I don't know how to do that.

But yeah.

Had epic break beforehand 'cause Physics got cancelled 'cause of something classmates had to attend.


Chinese New Year is creeping closer. Yay.

Going off now. It's been a long week.

Adieu.


P.S.

No comments: