Thursday, January 27, 2011

Retard.

Oh the decisions we have to make nowadays.

Twitter but no MSN, MSN but no Twitter. Sigh. Each internet connection system has its own pros and cons.

Funny thing happened today, because I woke up exactly an hour earlier than I was supposed to, thinking it was already 6.45 in the morning and I had to get up for school. Turned out I still had an hour left, and man it felt so good. It's like my biological clock's become so accustomed to receiving the same amount of sleep every night, it just has to wake up.

Come to think of it, that's quite sad. I need to sleep more.


PE, Malay, Geog, English, Math. Long day today.

So so so tired. I think everybody is. That's what weekends are for, to recharge. But sometimes, our weekends are packed too. So when a free day finally rolls by, we're thankful people.


Going off now.

Night.


P.S. Chinese New Year is coming. I love CNY.


No comments: