Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chroma key.

Okay, short post for tonight because I'm tired and need sleep.

Spent almost an hour in the pantry earlier on talking to our new cluster mentor. She's nice.


Anyway, we're finally done with our CCA fair video thing, and all we can do is hope we're not an epic fail tomorrow with our booth.

It's not that we're desperate for members, but I think it's just 'cause we want to impress all the other CCAs. Yes, Media is awesome.


Super long day today. Started off with PE. Height and weight is depressing. Yes I'm short. Yes I need to lose weight. Yes, I'll get started.

Did close passages during Malay. Wow, it's like we're finally getting serious for once.

Got lost afterwards because our entire Geog class moved classrooms without telling or even missing us at all, so we had to ask the History people where on earth our class went and then make our way to our Geog class. How sad is that?

But yeah, I like Geog.

I think I might've taken a liking to our new English teacher too. He's cool. And knows how to ignore Ryan.

And Math was just Math. I don't know how people just instantly understand Math. I think our brains are wired differently that way. It's depressing. I wish I could do Math. Then I'd seem way cooler.

All right, going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. Thank God for weekends.

No comments: