Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rendering.

Agh, I have a feeling that this CCA fair thing is driving many of us insane, especially 'cause now we're sort of more responsible for things since we're older and all.

We've got to make things work work work (like Tim Gunn always says) and sometimes things just don't want to work. And then we have to compromise. And then things that would've otherwise been awesome become rushed and lacking in forethought and extremely uncool.

As for us, I think we're doing fine, apart from the video we're supposed to produce to be shown to new students (or something along those lines). Spent forever trying to figure out how to do a split-screen properly 'cause Ash wasn't around, and now I realise I don't have the awesome matrix sequence Ash made to put in the video.

Hopefully we'll be able to have enough time to finish it off tomorrow. (To be honest with you I'm kind of excited to show people our super lame recruitment video. I think it's quite cute, the way we played it out so amateurishly.)

Our poster is epic and our banner is going along nicely, and Rania's probably designing our flyers as we speak. Yay.


I love animal diversity, and that our Bio teacher agreed to set a "question quota" for Ryan (because he'd talk too much otherwise).

Math was all right. Mr Chia is almost always constantly happy nowadays, and it's fun to watch him in class. And for some strange reason he has this penchant for confusing us and then giving us the correct answer. Lucky for me I have Zhen Jie to set things straight for me (which she's been doing since Year 2. Thanks, man).

Chem afterwards was okay too. Fought boredom by talking about 'Sumotori' with Yos and playing more rousing games of 'rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock' with Glenn and Kian Wee.

Lost a game to Mr Yeo, too. As I said, I've got horrible 'rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock' luck.

And I totally need to watch the latest episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'.


Okay, going off now. I think I might have nightmares about unrendered files and having to wait forever to render.

Arrivederci.


P.S. PE tomorrow. Fingers crossed for an awesome PE teacher.

No comments: