Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Options.

Waiting for CCA fair part 2 to be uploaded, 'cause I finally took the initiative to edit it.

Part 1 is here and totally available for viewing.


It's been ridiculously cold these few days, which is awesome. The cooler the better, I think, because I kind of dislike hot, humid weather.

Played Munchkin at school today, with Insan, Faiz, KT, Kelvin and Yos. I think it's cool that they've got it for loan at the student lounge. Had only an hour, so we couldn't finish the game. But totally regret my decision to help Faiz (sorry, dude) and to not use 'Mate' on Kelvin's monsters. It's every man (or woman) for himself out there.

Agh, decision-making.

Been a bit troubled lately, because I still have no idea what I want to do with my future. There's only one path you can take, and I don't want it to be the wrong one and end up regretting my decision on my eventual deathbed.

I've always known I want to be substantially wealthy and totally enjoy my job, but I don't see myself doing that at home. But then we met two of our MoE officers earlier this afternoon, and I've been feeling quite bad ever since.

Yeah, I'm Bruneian. I'm indebted to my country. I love my country, and I want to see it grow and prosper and to help it develop, but there's a huge chance I wouldn't be able to have the opportunity to make that change. If I tried, I'd probably then just live my entire life stuck with one job that I don't really feel satisfied with.

And if I don't stay and work there, I'd feel awful all my life.

I don't know what to do.

I'm a confused soul.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Gotta chill.


No comments: