Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pouring.

I'm seriously considering showing the lame video on ribosomes and various other organelles for my cell bio presentation on Tuesday, because honestly, there's not much to say about them that I'm knowledgeable enough to say.

Seriously looking forward to Chinese New Year now, because by then, I'll be at home in the company of family and friends and good, good food. Oh how I love CNY to bits.

Shopping marathon is over, thankfully, but it sucks to feel thankful for people leaving me here again.

But no, I don't wish to spend my time here being lonely and morose.


Oh man, I love the weather at the moment. It's been raining ever since I woke up, and it's so awfully cool. I love how we can sit here in our hostel rooms feeling cold even when there's no air-conditioning.

Yeah, naturally cooling weather conditions ftw.


Monday tomorrow, and with Mondays extra sleeping time is required.

Night.


P.S. Was in an M&S this afternoon, and realised they put their lingerie section right next to the food section. Great marketing skills, definitely.

No comments: