Sunday, January 16, 2011

"If you could see it then you'd understand." -Coldplay

Watching this video at the moment, and it's making me feel a bit down about missing out on Michael Bublé's performance here in February.

It is indeed quite heartbreaking, and it makes me wish I'd known about it sooner and had gotten tickets. But I don't have tickets, and it's making me miserable. I'd always admired Michael Bublé, from the moment I heard his smooth, jazzy voice and saw his charming smile.

It'd be amazing to hear him live. Definitely.


Woke up today feeling much better than last night, 'cause that's what enough rest gets you.

So I edited and uploaded some videos, including our SDMA vid with shameless advertising, last week's vlog, and last but not least, Ahmad rickrolling in one of the skytrains at Changi airport.

Have forty-five minutes' worth of CCA fair footage to edit, and since I want to get my priorities right, I won't be doing that any time sooner.


Sometimes I wonder why I agreed to come to this school. I mean, I love it here and all, but it's just that I was never and probably never will be a math (or science) enthusiast. I'm not keen on it, and I don't see myself ever being the least good at it, and hence I wonder.

My heart's not in it. It's sad. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I want to do. I don't know where I want to be.

Maybe I should just let life take me where it wants to take me.


But then that would be succumbing to non-greatness, huh?

Because people who make a difference in life know where they're going.



No comments: