Friday, January 21, 2011

Oovoo.

So yeah, starting off this post with a filler charcoal experimentation I finished a few minutes ago.

It was supposed to be a fox, but turned out to look more wolf-like instead. That's because the forehead isn't raised enough, and mistakes made in charcoal are less reversible than those made in graphite.

Overall, I think it looks pretty weird. I swear it was at least twenty times more pleasing to the eye and more accurate before I drew over my pencil markings.

Had four hours of class straight today, because we had Econs to go to after Math after Bio after mentoring.

Totally like our cell Bio teacher now 'cause he showed us a picture of the battle at Helm's Deep. Being a Lord of the Rings fan definitely earns my favour.

Economics was strange and awkward, because there were only ten of us (or something) and Ryan wouldn't stop talking.


Super tired right now, so going to sleep.

Night.


P.S. Skyped with Stel, Shar and Manda after dinner. Kept having to hang up because of the lack of improvements in teleconferencing. Sigh.


No comments: