Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shopping.

Happily reading up on ribosomes at the moment, because of that peer teaching thing our Cell Bio teacher is making us do.

Out of the twenty-three of us in class, I was lucky enough to get the first topic. Awesomeness. (If you didn't sense the sarcasm there, you're as bad as Dr Sheldon Cooper.)

Watching this epic random but ridiculously hilarious short animation on basic cell bio at the moment. It rocks.


Went out to get CNY clothing and stuff all day, so kinda tired from all the shopping. But yeah, now I have decent enough clothing to wear for CNY and that kind of makes me feel better about myself.

Yes, I'm a girl and I do wear girl clothing.


Okay, short post for tonight because I'm going to sleep now.

Starting to like Cell Bio more that I initially did. It's weird, because I didn't really like it at all.

Adieu.


P.S. No matter how many beds I've slept in in my entire lifetime up till now, no bed has ever felt as good to sleep in as my bed. It's good to have one you can call your own.


No comments: