Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boarding Concert 2009.

I wish we didn't have to go to school tomorrow, 'cause the Boarding Concert makes me feel like I don't want to go to sleep so early.

Just remembered we have to find a menu for English tomorrow. Whatever, I'm just going to haul up the banner from the Good News Cafe (I kid, I kid. I'm looking for one now, and the internet lags so bad).

But I digress.

The Boarding Concert was awesome

Like, super fun.

Made new friends, met new people and had a lot of laughs along the way. 

We were second up after the 'Hotel California' people.

Did 'Lips of an Angel' by Hinder. Don't really mind if we sucked (I'm pretty sure we didn't, really) 'cause nobody else cares at that point.

In short, siuk banar, yo.

One of the pianists played this, which was super sweet and touching. It was a shame the video didn't work out.

There was plenty of awesomeness to go 'round. 

Glow-stick thing leaked onto my jacket and it started glowing blue. 

After all that all of us (performers and audience) sang 'Heal The World' by Michael Jackson together. It was pretty hectic, 'cause a lot of us didn't know the lyrics.

But still.

Good sporting audience = good performance.

Ah, life rocks.

...'Cept for the fact that I've got a History test tomorrow and I desperately have to study.


'Night all.

No comments: