Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jingle Fail.

I'mma start this post with a slightly retarded rough sketch of Pon & Zi from our newly decorated class noticeboard.
I find them rather cute and endearing, actually, despite the terrible emo-ness of it all. 

Since Ms Lau didn't come today, we had an hour free during English. The last bit of the hour was used to kinda fill up our epic-ly blank noticeboard. Now it's epic-ly full with random drawings and phrases and other things people like us do on things like those.

Ms Li gave us a Ferrero Rocher each when she came in for class for being such awesome people last week when she was under observation. I love Ferrero Rocher. And not just 'cause they come from Italy, either. (Apparently the Guinness World Record for the most Ferrero Rocher eaten in a minute is seven. Anyone want to sponsor my attempt?) (I kid, I kid.)

Anyway, Physics was on electric fields and the application of static electricity. Then we went down to the lab to take the Physics bonus question I completely rushed and to play around with wires, bulbs and batteries.

I don't think anybody really cared about the bonus question, actually. I gave up with a few minutes to go 'cause, well, I'd done all I could, honestly.

Rewrote 'Jingle Bells' during the circuit thing. New lyrics are:

Jingle fail, jingle fail
Failing all the way
Oh what fun it is to fail
In the Physics lab today
FAIL!

Come to think of it, the first line should've read "Epic fail" instead.


I've had 'Angels' by Robbie Williams stuck in my head ever since a certain pair of Lithuanian ladies butchered it completely on X-Factor. 

Internet sucks at the moment. 

Going off to bed now.

Night.

No comments: