Sunday, August 23, 2009

Redox.

Great race at Valencia today.

Man, race weekends make me miss Astro so badly.

The European Grand Prix at Valencia was great 'cause Kimi got a podium position at third, Hamilton didn't win (I guess that's kinda mean to say), Barichello finally won a race and Heikki did well.

The Live Race Centre tends to lag, so Stella gives me all the updates and added comments. Thanks, man.

Luca Badoer didn't do as well as I hoped. If I remember correctly, the dude spun twice, got one drive-through penalty and let Grosjean overtake him without defending.

I really miss Massa. Races are strangely different without him. He's coming back in October, but I honestly don't think Ferrari can wait that long. Get well soon, Massa, 'cause Ferrari need you.

Anyway, race day aside, I woke up considerably late(r) today. Half past ten. Not bad. I seem to be incapable of sleeping in during weekends. 

I'm taking a break from Chem now. I honestly feel like I haven't read a thing and I'll screw up the entire paper. 

It's all very confusing. 

Something weird happened today. In an attempt to catch my pencil, it poked a hole in my finger and then my finger started oozing blood. Apparently fingertips bleed a lot but then clot really fast. 

Interesting.

Anyway, I'm going back to my Chem notes. Wish me luck.

Peace out.

No comments: