Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tone-deaf.

Is it okay to laugh at people who sing absolutely atrociously on television? 'Cause I feel kinda bad now and then there's this thing called karma.

Found out this afternoon that you could watch the entire X-Factor first auditions on the internet. (Watch-x-factor.com)

Like, go and check it out if you want. Seriously. Some were absolutely brilliant, while many were just plain awful.

I wish I could watch American Idol like this too. 

The dude from last week's ACE came back to give us this talk on blogging. 

Why must people categorise and label everything?

Hmm.

Anyway, it felt pretty weird to hear people talk about blogs and what you're supposed to do and what you're supposed to write about and what not to do and what you're not supposed to write about. Dunno why though. 


My dad just texted me and told me he was looking for a drummer for his band, MLC. 
I replied asking what MLC stood for, and guess what he said?
"Mid-life crisis." 

Now that's funny.
I mean, I've always been telling my dad that I thought him forming a band with his colleagues at this age meant they were undergoing a severe mid-life crisis, but I never thought he'd actually name the band accordingly. Like, wow.

My dad's the bassist, by the way. Isn't he just awesome? I love my dad.

I think it's a shame if people don't have a musical background at all. Jamming equals bonding, man.

Had crossword puzzles for Malay and endured two hours of Math afterward. It's a wonder how I survive two hours of numbers and calculations. 

Should I or should I not study for the Physics bonus question tomorrow? 
I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right?


P.S. Oh heck, I just realised August is nearly over. Time should slow down for me, man. I think I'm having trouble keeping up with it.

No comments: