Sunday, August 09, 2009

I'm not a man.

Some day, I'm going to answer a few of the most baffling questions in the universe. Such as, "What is the meaning of life?", "Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?", and "Why in the world is Facebook so addictive?"

I just got back from Emily's room to practice for the Boarding Concert '09 thing we auditioned for about a week ago but I never mentioned because I was afraid we'd fail terribly but we got into anyway so now I'm talking about it now. 

Sorry for the lack of punctuation, I'm kinda high right now. 

I finished my History mind map on the reasons for Siam's independence. And I'm done with my Malay. Yeah, man, such a great feeling. Plus, there's no school tomorrow. 

Life is fun when you live it right.

But I digress.

I was telling Pacahh just now that the key to a great performance is practice. And to with good practice, there is correction. And for good correction, we need correction tape. 

I honestly don't make sense at this hour of the day, you know. 

But whatever, I'm awesome that way.

I was in the Music Room with Ivanka, Ly-En and Woan Chyi earlier on, but we got kicked out by a dude with an electric and an amp. Ly-En was teaching us how to play the Phantom of the Opera theme thing from the movie on the piano. Cool.

I want to be diverse. Someone teach me how to drum properly. 

Or maybe I should go down to practice more. Yeah, that should work too.

I sound like some rockstar-wannabe right now. Oh well. Don't judge me.

I'm going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. I finished one chapter of Arabian Nights last night. Yeah, man. One. Such an accomplishment. The book is strangely straightforward.

And the princess said to the prince, "I am so consumed by my love for you that I don't mind being separated from my mother and father."

You have got to be kidding me.

No comments: