Saturday, August 22, 2009

Free food.

Hey, I just realised I passed my five hundredth post yesterday. 

Cool. Shows just how truly jobless I am.

Tonight, I plan to spend my time on the internet constantly checking my Safari windows for updates on the Live Race Centre, Mousehunt and MSN convos with Stella. 

Race weekends are something to look forward to. Luca Badoer's replacing Massa 'till he comes back. Let's just hope both him and Kimi don't screw up.

The car lineup this week is pretty different. Grosjean (how do you pronounce that?) replacing Piquet, Alguersuari (second race for him) replacing Bourdais, Badoer filling in for Massa.

If McLaren sacks Heikki, I'm going to hate them for the next five seasons or so.

Just because your car sucks and you can't do anything to improve it doesn't mean you should blame your drivers and fire 'em as a last resort. That's not cool, man.

Gotta start playing my cards right and managing my time better. 

Have an appointment in one of the Music Rooms later.

Anyway, spent most of my day sitting at a table waiting for people to come, reading my Chem notes, playing Solitaire and doing other things people at the Registration counter for SAMC do.

The Certificates of Participation we had to give out were full of typos and errors so we had to go 'round making a list of what was wrong.

Tsk. Such a waste of ink and paper. 

Finally got to have ice cream at McDonald's today (they got their ice cream machine repaired). 

Gotta go now, qualifying's started and Chem's calling out to me.

Adieu.

P.S. To all Muslims, happy puasa and have an awesome Ramadhan.

No comments: