Thursday, August 20, 2009

Magical.

The internet has been lagging terribly recently, and I just realised I won't have enough time to study for Monday's Chem test.

Argh, my life is so screwed right now. Time management sucks.

I don't want to skip school tomorrow. (Yeah, you did read that right.)

Also, my Physics test was completely screwed over and I get two marks deducted 'cause of a question error. 

On a brighter note, Physics (the lesson) was fun today, what with Ms Li and her "magical" rod and "magical lazy boy".

English was okay too. Had to come up with a menu, so now our store sells water (yeah, you read that right as well). Plain water. How awesome is that?
The store's called "H2OmyGod" 'cause it's so ridiculously expensive, people'd say "OMG" before they finish reading the first line of our menu. 

Gotta wake up early to reach the Science Centre half past seven tomorrow morning. I'm hoping it won't be as monotonous as Wednesday ('cause this is the real thing, Wednesday was a rehearsal). 

I also hope I don't get lost along the way.

The hostel internet server has Down's Syndrome. Don't like it. Sucky.

Anyway, I've got to go and read Chem (or at least attempt to) now.

Adieu.

P.S. I have progressed in Arabian Nights by a few pages. Congratulate me please.

No comments: