Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Seven senses.

I'm still stuck on the three blanks in my English five senses worksheet thing. 

I'm thinkin' the answers will be something terribly obvious and not adjectives at all.

Anyway, during ACE today, we had this briefing on gaming and how the guy who was briefing us lost at least twenty kilos after a chair he sat on broke.

It was rather interesting, actually. 

I prefer to restrict myself to very few games, 'cause I have absolutely no self-control and tend to play too much (it's like reading a good book, you know, you can't stop). 

Speaking of books, I read a few pages of Arabian Nights last night. Got to the part where Ali Baba's brother dies which is kinda morbid (he then takes his deceased brother's widow as his own wife as a way of consoling her, like, what the..?).

After watching this, we had an hour's break followed by Mother Tongue.

Malay was just plain weird. 

We were supposed to come up with kefahaman questions for an article in Monday's newspaper. 
Got sent by Cikgu to the counseling room next door with Faiz and Yos to work on it.
By some miracle, we managed to finish the thing (though our questions were either really obvious or really dumb) through all the Yos-molesting-Faiz-and-the-carpet and me telling them to shut up and concentrate (don't get me wrong, it was fun).

Then Ivy, Cheryl, Zhen Jie and I missed half of Math 'cause we volunteered to help for SAMC. 

Wasted the entire afternoon away by being completely jobless. 

Ms Li admitted she stalks us during our early dinner at Mac's. 

Interesting.

Also, I kinda regret missing Math.


I be going off to sleep now. 

Night.

No comments: