Monday, August 03, 2009

Moon-eating dragons.

They've just announced temperature taking twice a week at the hostel. 

Yes. No need to wake up early on weekends anymore (though I do admit, waking up early on weekends is rather productive). I could do with catching up on some shut-eye.

The H1N1 fever (pun unintended) has kinda died down here, with flag-raising back on the track and temperature-taking significantly decreased. I would say that things are back to normal now, but since I'd never admit my life's "normal" or call myself "normal" in any way, I wouldn't.

We have our Malay classes in the counseling room now, complete with air conditioning, sofas, cushions and a sticky rat-trap. That's kinda cool (literally too), in a sense. Had strange conversations with our Malay teacher. We laugh every time someone mentions H1N1 'cause it reminds us of Cikgu Isa. 
Hm. I wonder how the old dude's doing.

Ivy and Rania have started calling me "Kim Jong Wen". They like to think I'm related to that guy from North Korea (no names here, man). But I'm not, and that's not my name.

CCA today was about storyboards and different ways of filming. Interesting, but we still can't come up with anything good to film.


Oh, and this is why I got a Twitter account. To see if it were really that way.

And this is why I won't get a Facebook account. 

Okay, just kidding. But the vids are funny, right?


P.S. Happy birthday Stel, aka 8A1 girl/SAS' cream of the crop/donkey/stick/stick donkey/whichever to your preference.

No comments: