Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shuttlecocks.

Need to read for Physics. But I'm not doing anything.

I have a sore throat now. That's not cool, man.

We finally had badminton today during PE. I like it, but I suck really bad.

And I'd hate to be a shuttlecock. 'Cause if you were one, you get hit all the time, you get called a shuttlecock (you know), and you sometimes get blamed when something goes wrong. Stuff like that. It'd be great to be able to fly like one though. Whee.

Math was hell, and English was okay. 

Ms Lau made us listen to sounds and write half a page on it. My row got something like a baby crying then gurgling. Cute.

MJ made up some weird shaolin kungfu tutorial today. 
It was all, "Wachaaa!", then "yi li ta xi kua" (or however you say it, my Chinese sucks. It was some taichi thing involving watermelons). 

Hilarious.

Then Rania, MJ, Jia Hong and I did the "international conference" thing again with all the foreign accents. 

Come to Italia, we make da best pasta and pizza.

So racist.

I'mma go off now. Need to iron my uniform for tomorrow. It's become this routine thing with Fatinn. 

Arrivederci.

No comments: