Thursday, August 13, 2009

Intestines.

Hey, guess what? 

My throat is all better now. Fisherman's Friend and Strepsils really do work.

I'm taking a break from Math right now. Tired, tired. 

Physics test wasn't so bad, but I screwed up a few questions and got really lucky in some places. I hope I pass.

I don't want to fail my Math test either.

Tests aside, we had Famous Amos cookies during English today. Ms Lau was trying to get us to describe the taste.

I'd have done it like this: "Yum. Tastes like cookie. It is a good taste. Cookie go crunch."

But that would've just been really dumb, so I didn't.

Oh, and the piping system above my table leaks, so I had to move to Ivy's place (she didn't come 'cause she was sick) during Physics.

After the test, Cheryl, Jia Hong, Deborah and I went down to the canteen for lunch. While we were buying food, Jia Hong started telling this story about her dad's colleague (details are gross, talk to any of us personally if curious). So apparently this dude had to pay fifteen thousand dollars to get his large intestine shoved back up his ass (typing that made me laugh).

Cheryl couldn't eat a bite for ten minutes 'cause we kept cracking up. Man, we laughed for like, five minutes straight, and it went on till we finished lunch went back to class.

It's not that we were sadist or anything, it's just the absurdity of it all that makes it funny.

'Nyway, I've got to go back to surds, matrices and trigonometry now. 


Night.

No comments: