Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fisherman's Friend.

It's about time I logged into Blogger today.

I think I woke up quite a few times early this morning to drink water. Throat is super sore and annoying.

I was wondering if I'd be able to post tonight, 'cause of my sudden undying dedication to the study of light and refraction and convex lenses.

All this stuff is just so bleh. I mean, I like Physics, but I can't stand all the fancy talk. Stupid questions just don't go straight to the point. 

I'm giving up on the MCQ worksheet thing Ms Li gave us during our Physics consultation. Brain doesn't work anymore. 
There's this really weird question where this guy stands in front of a mirror and sees a girl running at 2m/s toward him from behind. I mean, how on earth can he tell? And how on earth does someone run at 2m/s? Why was she running toward him in the first place? Who knows?

Half the questions in Physics are like that. 

It's like they're purposely trying to make us hate it. 
I don't want to hate Physics. 

It's cool.


Sore throats are annoying. I read from the back of the Fisherman's Friend I bought today that you could get diarrhoea from eating too many cough sweets.

Whoops.

I'mma go sleep now. Poor brain of mine needs rest.

But first, gotta read up on magnification.

Adieu.

P.S. Schumi's not racing. And it still won't rain. No like that.

No comments: