Monday, August 10, 2009

Malta, baby.

The first thing I noticed when I woke up this morning was "Oh heck it's raining,", and after that I couldn't really go back to sleep because I felt so happy about it.

There's seriously something wrong with me.

Ivy's dad picked me up from school this morning to send us to the MRT station to meet MJ. Spent ages trying to figure out where the "back of the train" was. I think I might be retarded.

Karaoke-d at Kbox again, this time with MJ, Ivy, Wai Yin, Mr Fadhir (their ex-Chem teacher) and Cyrus. Super expensive, but we stayed an extra hour and forty-five minutes.

I learned a few things today. Firstly, always bring Strepsils if you want to karaoke. Secondly, 'Numb' is not good for your voice. Thirdly, arcades are the best money-vacuums I know. Fourthly, well, fourthly... I can't come up with anything, so we'll skip that.

Fifthly, it feels really good to finish homework earlier than everyone else, 'cause when you're out and having fun, you don't have to worry about it anymore. 
Sixthly, when you move someone out in The Sims 3 to a selected lot, you have to make them your active family. I have no idea whether I can go back to Bloo Dude's house anymore. The poor old rockstar who looks like a fat Adam Lambert. I'm gonna miss him if I can't play him 'nymore.

Seventhly, people rarely use the term "seventhly", so it sounds kinda weird.

So there you have it. "Some of the Things I Learnt Today".

We've got a long day tomorrow (full of breaks, though) and PE (please let us finally play badminton, pleeease) so I better sleep early tonight.


Adios amigos.

No comments: