Monday, August 24, 2009

Euphonious.

Since I've got nothing better to do at the moment 'cept wait for time to pass by and since I need a break from 'More Than Words' and since my brain's too tired to do the English worksheet thing on vocabulary, I'll post slightly earlier tonight.

School today was fine.

Got up at half past five thinking it was time to get up and go to school. After I realised it was just Syaf going back to bed after sahur, I thankfully went back to sleep again. An extra hour is better than nothing.

I have no idea where I left my badge, so Cheryl brought me her spare. Thanks, man.

'Nyway, had this Youth Olympic Games survey thing during mentoring and then did a practice comprehension on the Olympics during English. Had a very Olympic-y start to the day.

Had a peribahasa quiz during Malay. Aisyah and I couldn't really concentrate 'cause Yos and Faiz kept harassing each other. By some weird miracle we all passed pretty well.

Chem test almost killed me. I dislike MCQs 'cause I can't crap to get at least half a mark or something. It's either you're right or you're wrong. Always have to resort to eenie-meenie-miney-moe and loads of guesswork. That's just really unsafe.

The rest of Chem was occupied by this article on coins labelled Literature review and compre questions to follow. The words "Congratulations, you have completed this blah blah you might become the next author =)" at the end of the question paper kinda enforced the fact that we were doing English during Chem class. 

Now that's just screwed up.

Skimmed through the article 'cause I was too lazy to read the entire thing (or 'cause I was feeling kinda bummed about screwing up my MCQ section). Apparently mustard contains traces of sulphur. Cool.

History was on Nationalism in Vietnam. Couldn't help giving out the lamest answers ever. Sorry Ms Chua if you were annoyed in any way by my utter lameness today.

What did the French do when Vietnamese peasants and workers went on demonstrations and strikes?
They swore in French, of course.

Met up with Michelle in the Library to discuss our storyboard. 

Had to run up and down the stairs like a total idiot for our short film. People were staring when I had to bump into Michelle repeatedly, drop my stuff and then run off again.

What was worse was that people actually believed us when we acted like we couldn't open the gate. Some poor dude came up to tell us we could use the turnstile, and a few other people offered to open it for us using their cards. Whoops.
Others just thought we were complete lunatics/idiots who didn't realise the turnstile was available for use. 

Super exhausting, though it was fun. 

Emily's here to practice, so I'm ending this super long post.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Apparently ducks have four legs nowadays. Highly interesting.


No comments: