Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nerd Partay.

Just got back from Kbox with the cluster. 

Cluster outings just get funner and funner. 

We met at the gate at three, then went to Orchard to jalan-jalan at Ion. After jalan-jalan-ing, we took a bus to Suntec to eat and karaoke. 

Had kebabs with Syaf, Fatinn, Wardah, Emily and Woan Chyi at this Turkish food place. 

We split into two groups at Kbox, our half being the crazy half ('cause we know how to rock, yo).

Yeah, it was pretty insane. 

Screamed to 'Numb' pretty early, so we had to bring out the Strepsils to prevent the loss of our voices (still didn't work anyway, 'cause my voice sounds really off right now). 

Then we did really sentimental and emo songs, then those songs you can dance to, then everything else in between. 

Man, it was super fun.

But man, I don't want to lose my voice. That's not cool.

I'd upload a picture of the birthday celebration cake, but the internet is really annoying at the moment so I won't.

Ciao for now, 'cause I gotta go do other things.

Night.

P.S. There was a nerd party in Brunei this morning. Man, wish I were invited so I could party on with the rest of the country's nerdiest people. 

No comments: