Friday, August 14, 2009

Eyebrow-ing.

Just got back from this boarding concert rehearsal thing.

I'm high right now 'cause it's a Friday. Fridays make me happy 'cause I can sleep late and wake up later. Yeah, that's pretty awesome.

I keep disconnecting. I have no idea why. Must be my LAN cable.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about my Math test because it's a guaranteed fail. 

Headbanging to MCR right now. 

I'm so high, I can't even stick to the same topic for more than two sentences. 
This can't be right.

Hold on, roll call. (Which I can do without opening the gate. I rock, man.)

Met Emily at the gate. I stuck my arm through the bars to use the fingerprint scanner and she said, "What the hell?" 

That was just really funny, man, I swear.

History was fun today. Ms Chua told us we were her favourite class to teach. That's cool, 'cause we always talk a lot of crap and make lame jokes.

I drew a picture of Ghandi on my mindmap. Ghandi is cool. Confucius is cooler.

Cheryl claims Ghandi's her good friend. I've been claiming Confucius as one of my best friends for ages now, so shameless of us. But still...

My sore throat is gone by my voice feels all weird when I talk. Though I'd rather lose my voice than have my throat hurt when I swallow, it'd be awfully inconvenient if that happened.

Before anyone like, dies of my randomness, I better be going.

Adieu amigo. 

Be good over the weekend. 

W00t, weekend!

No comments: