Saturday, August 01, 2009

Beef lasagna.

'Zup, blogosphere?

Just for your information, the Facebook account under my name and with my picture isn't mine.

I mean, it's mine, technically, but it's not my email, I didn't create it, and I won't ever use it. It's kinda of like Wardah pretending to be me. So just ignore it. Though I appreciate Wardah's efforts. 

But if you beg me and bribe me and bug me enough, I just might create an account. Who knows. (Note: Not gonna happen any time in near future, so just keep dreaming.)


We (Wardah, Fatinn, Emily, Nicholas and I) brought Woan Chyi (War's roommate) out to Orchard for her birthday today 'cause she'd never been there before. Wandered around Far East for an hour or so looking at weird T-shirts and waiting for them to finish shopping. I bought socks. 
Poor Woan Chyi was made to wear shades that said "Happy Birthday" on top of 'em for the rest of the day.
When you celebrate your birthday here with the Bruneians in S'pore, they make you do weird things.

Met up with Syaf for dinner at Pizza Hut before going back to the hostel (via MRT and Fairprice and walking).

Birthday girl and her cake bought by Ivanka, Ly-En and Thu.

Yum, cake.

Then while we were having the cake, a few people tried to claim ownership over me. 
Weird.

Oh, and check out the finger moonwalk, yo.


Peace out, homies.

No comments: