Sunday, August 02, 2009

Karaoke.

I was going to post this yesterday, but since it's today now, I'll just change everything to past tense.

Us Bruneians celebrated Emily's birthday at yesterday, since we didn't have school yesterday (besides the obvious) and Tuesday isn't the most convenient time. 

Wardah, Syafiqah and I (we got a head start to hunt for a present) met up with Emily, Fatinn, Feyra, Kevin, Faiz and Nicholas at Marina Square.

Karaoke is fun. Especially when the people are sporting (or crazy, if you want to put it that way) like us. There's nothing more fun or bonding than doing crazy things together, I swear.

Then they surprised Emily with a cake. Yum.
I bet there are more pics of yesterday on Facebook. I'm pretty sure you can find them if you're interested (don't do it). 

Sometimes it's good to forget about everything else and just have plain fun. Screw that homework and stop caring. It feels so good. Too bad we can't do that all the time.

But man, yesterday was totally worth it.

We should do it more often.

Now I've got to go and work on today's post.

Ciao for now.

No comments: