Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mimpi Yang Sempurna -Peterpan

I seem to be lacking quite a few things for my Chem file. Hmm.

I think I'll give up. The weather isn't making things any better either.

Haze, humidity, heat. Hate 'em all. 
I wonder what the sky was like five hundred years ago. Perfectly blue, the air smelling crisp and of morning grass, stars shining bright at night. 
We killed it all, man.

Since Ms Lau's back, we've got a new seating arrangement. It doesn't make much difference to me though, 'cause I get to stay in my corner next to the wall (thank you Ms Lau).

Rania and MJ got moved though. Ivy went from sitting beside me to behind me, which means she still gets to steal my things and I still get to twirl her pens.

Had to write a description of someone during English. Jonathan and I chose to write about Ms Li (was actually surprised 'cause he didn't mention the words "bus" or "SBS" at all).

Then during Physics, Ms Li wouldn't admit she liked it. She laughed, then added, "Please don't put this on the internet okay?"

My brain doesn't process numbers very well. By some strange miracle (and plenty of help from Deborah and Zhen Jie), I managed to finish my Math assignment and the tutorial thing that teacher made us do.

Trigonometry isn't that bad, actually. I'm kinda okay with it. We're cool, right, trigo?

Oh, and we played "Dare or Dare" again today. When we played the day before, we came up with the awesomest dares. Deborah had to run the full length of the canteen shouting "Goal..!", Jia Hong had to buy a packet of $0.60 nuts with a fifty dollar note, I had to unstack and restack thirteen chairs, Rania had to buy an imaginary drink from the vending machines using imaginary coins, Jean had to run around a pillar then hug it, and MJ had to pretend a pillar was her Ryeowook. 

This time 'round though, it was less insane. 

I think we're running out of things to dare people to do that people'd actually attempt. 

I'mma go to bed now.

National day celebration tomorrow. Cool.

Night.


P.S. Happy birthday Izzah. If anyone sees this, please let her know I didn't forget. 

P.P.S. There are a lot of birthdays this week, man.

P.P.P.S. 12:34:56 7-8-9 tomorrow. My dad's birthday. My dad rocks.

No comments: