Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Hardest Part -Coldplay

Talking to Neko on MSN right now. 

We're kinda like reliving all our onstage memories. 

I'm actually surprised how much I miss all that. All the rehearsing, practicing, coming up with introductory speeches, impromptu jamming, joking around and just plain having fun with songs. It's just something that can't be replaced, ever.

Sometimes I think I miss out on a lot in life, but I dunno. Can't imagine it any other way than what it's like right now. I guess that's just the way things are meant to be. I think I'm pretty cool with that for now.

Okay, introspective retrospective moment over.


Started on statistics during Math. Skipped two lessons for SAMC, so now the rest of the circle geometry chapter is all a huge blur to me. 

Then I can't really remember what happened for the rest of the day 'cause I think time got fast-forwarded or something.

I screwed up my English comprehension on the gorilla story though. Sucked really bad.

PE was fun. Played Captain's Ball. Sashed against sashless people. Sashless won. 

Then had to wait fifteen minutes for dinner 'cause they had to cook rice for us (it was kinda late though, so don't really blame them). 

Alright, be ending this post right about... now.

Adieu.


Inspiration, dedication, desperation, revelation.

No comments: