Friday, July 31, 2009

F1N1.

Just got back from the Games Room with Emily. 

Good game, good game. Pool is fun. 

Hey, guess what? It's a Friday again. 
How wonderful is that? Very.

I've got loads of homework this weekend. Bleh. Every class we've had today has had some form of homework issued to us. Essay for History, assignment for Math, that weird karangan thing for Malay. 

Also, I've got this CCA filming thing to plan with Michelle and Victoria by Monday. 

And I want to read Arabian Nights (haven't picked up the book since the day before). Been stuck on that page where another story intersects another story (I can't even remember which story I'm at).

Malay was weird all the way. Since our teacher wasn't feeling so well, we had class in a counseling room. Sofas and aircon. That was cool.

We had to write a paragraph each of a story titled "The Secret" (in Malay, of course) and then switch with another group to continue it. 
Ahmad, Aisyah and I had loads of ideas (werewolves, gay people, murder, terrorist attacks), but since our vocabulary was absolutely atrocious, what we could write down was terribly limited.

A few of the guys started this weird love affair with mice 'cause of the mousetrap (the one with all the glue and bait) in there. Which meant the paragraphs they wrote had to have the word "tikus" in them. "Hatiku bagai digigit tikus", "yang dipenuhi tikus", et cetera et cetera.

But our teacher said she'll deduct our marks if any of us write anything illogical. Hmm.

Need to finish that up by Monday. 

We did bearings in Math today. It wasn't so bad. I wanted to doodle but Ivy stole my scrap paper just because I drew a picture of a chair. No fun.
.
Dark. Toiletmate's just switched off the bathroom lights. Can't see a thing apart from my laptop screen. I really should be going.


Arrivederci.

No comments: