Friday, January 25, 2008

"And it was all yellow,"- Coldplay

I feel like celebrating. I just finished my BM homework all by myself, and yes, I'm proud of it. Though whether my answers are correct or not, that's another question. Remind me to check with Syaz tomorrow.

I've made a promise to myself I'll go for training on Wednesday. Miss the guys over there. Well, sorta. XD
Screw my knee. Who cares if it's trying to be uber annoying? Muahahaha. You have been warned, knee of mine. Thou shalt suffer. (Though I have just purchased a new knee support and applied Thermo-rub to it... I still love you, don't worry.)

I'm now debating whether I should take my pink cough medicine tomorrow morning and complete the 'three doses per day' prescription and risk being awfully lethargic and even falling asleep at school? 
To cap it off, I've got extra Maths class tomorrow, which means extra books and a broken back. 
The good news is, I've got my life back on track (spare the drug-induced drowsiness and knee annoying-ness). Yay. Wait, I meant, yay~!! *cough*

I'm wondering where Melvin's blog got my blog link... As far as I know, I've 
told less than ten people about the existence of this blog, and I see no connection. Oh well, life's big mysteries will remain unsolved, just like that UFO seen in by the residents of Stephenville in Texas recently. It's all over the news, even featured on Larry King Live. 
I'm awfully envious of those alien folk. Why on earth (or in the universe) do they get better technology than we do? But since I've watched those AVP movies, I can't say they have it better. 

What I can say, though, is that it could be a lot better here on Earth. I don't want to sound too like Al Gore, or be too preachy, but there's only one Earth we have to live in, and if it's gone, boom, poof, no more humans. We're already slowly killing ourselves; car exhaust fumes, CFCs, greenhouse gases, improper disposal of waste, plastic bags... It's sad. I won't live to see it, but I'll do what I can to help now.

I think I'm done for now. I'm off to formulaf1.com and fakeferrarinews for some fun. 
Meanwhile, enjoy these pics I took on my phone camera test drive around my house.



My fat bunnies lazing in da sun... Why are you guys caged up? So kasian. But you'd sleep anyway, right?












Green, green, and more green. Oh look, there's a patch of sky on your right-hand upper corner.













This is what Tira saw when I asked her opinion on my house. Yes, it's ugly. XD
By the way, this was taken by my old phone's camera.












That's the front of Neko's house on the far left. This view's from a window upstairs.







No comments: