Friday, January 18, 2008

K850i.

Fridays. Every time I wake up on a Friday, my first thought is: "Training."

But I didn't go today. Instead, I went out with my mum, brother, aunt and cousin to buy CNY stuff. I wasn't being lazy though. My dad wouldn't let me go because my knee has issues. What issues? I myself am not sure. It just hurts, and after Wednesday night, it started making cracking noises for a while every time I bent it. Urgh. Sucks.

Picking out Chinese New Year decorations weren't exactly hard, hot and dusty as it was. All you do is look for reasonably sized decorations with pictures of adorable mice on them. I can already tell it will be a good year for Disney and Mickey. The Mall Utama Grand has put up large cut outs of Jerry (from Tom and Jerry) in place of that retarded singing, hip-swaying clown-turned-santa they used to have. 
Hua Ho, on the other hand, has gone all CNY crazy (again). What with all the lavish decorations flaunting every single area of wall and blaring CNY music, it was pretty easy to tell the owner was Chinese. Not that we didn't know already...

We're supposed to have extra Maths class next Saturday, and the Saturday on the third day of CNY. I am seriously against staying back at school for an extra two hours of 'tan theta=O/A' or 'sin theta=O/H' or 'cos theta=A/H' on that day. I mean, it's CNY, for goodness' sake. Give us a break. 

My dad came home today and told me he bought a K850i. I was like, "I don't believe it. I haven't even started my tests yet!"
He told me his phone was breaking, which it indeed was, and he wanted to use my phone in exchange for a K850i. Oh man, cool phone. XD

There's a catch though. If I don't get those 'A's, I am going to feel bad for the rest of my life. I am so dead. Three more weeks. Not enough?

Macbook Air is out. To tell you the truth, I still like the original Macbooks more, no matter how slim the Air is. 

No comments: