Saturday, January 26, 2008

Seriously, who is our assistant monitor this year?

Extra Maths wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. I mean, all we did were assignment corrections and received new notes of which I haven't read yet (I merely glanced at them, all right? All I saw were triangles with a lot of text).

So my day pretty much went like this...

- Woke up around three times last night for no apparent reason. Sleep was loaded with weird dreams I don't think I'll tell anyone about.

- Finally got up at the right time. Managed to be earlier than the bus.

- Realised I was on duty. Spent ten minutes trying to decide which crappy broom to use, only to run out of sweeping time. 

- Refused to dance for the school's CNY celebration. Left the meeting promptly to return to Commerce (what choice did I have? It was either petty cashbooks or traditional dance. Give me the cashbooks any day).

- Told my Science teacher I have astigmatism, longsightedness and shortsightedness all at the same time. She seemed awfully interested by the fact I didn't need glasses.

- Had lunch. Yes, this is interesting, because Maz and Fizah made a huge deal of it. Maz was like,"Yawen makan! Cute!" I don't know. It's not cute. I eat everyday too, all right? Just that I hardly eat in school doesn't make it a "memorable moment".

Neko skipped extra class today. She had this dental appointment. Hm. When she told Fazrul, he told her to get some form he called the "form escape class". Haha. Our monitor has serious issues. One, he's married to Empress Dowager Tzu-hsi, two, he's a monkey, three, he's got a big butt, and lastly, he calls me Yawiz (I'm not telling you why).

The SSRU results came out today, leading everyone (almost) in form 3 to panic.
It was during lunch, and the monkey boy (Fazrul) was sitting on a chair, going "Aaahhh.......! SSRU SSRU SSRU my results...!"

"Fazrul," I said to him. "Chill."

"Easy for you to say. It's not you waiting for results, you know. You, and Zimah, and the rest of the Chinese."

He was so stressed up. You should've seen him during the SSRU exams. I could've sworn he was at the point of tearing all his hair out. If I'm calling his situation bad, then Khairul's was awful. He works his ass off all day. I just don't get how he can do that. Poor guys. So hardworking.

Then my dad messaged me to tell me he'd bought the cow eyeballs (including details on how the guy cut the bull's head with an axe and pulled them out). He also told me to bring my phone to school (and break a rule) to take pictures of the dissection. I kind of agree with him, actually. How many times in your life do you get to cut up cow eyeballs? Unless you become a butcher... But what are the chances of that happening?
Though I don't want to get caught. My dad assured me that it was all for "the sake of education" and he'd free my phone for me if I was as unfortunate as to have it get confiscated. Once again, I'm torn.

No comments: