Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Embrace the new year with new resolutions.

Welcome to my fortieth post overall and first post of 2008! 
Hello, two thousand and eight! 

Now, what do majority of the people do on New Year's day? Make resolutions, of course.

My 2008 Resolutions:

1. Get 8A1s for PMB.

2. Not be so lazy.

3. Try to be less disrespectful.

4. Be nicer to my brother. (considering he peed in my study yesterday....without diapers on...not gonna happen XD)

5. Install The Sims 2 on my iMac.

6. Finish that book I've been trying to read.

7. Stop writing "informal" compositions for English class.

8. Try to...um...sympathise others more. Or at least make people think I care. I do, I really do, what makes you think I don't? What a terrible thing to say. Okay, so I quoted Dr. House there...


And a very happy birthday to my friend Wani. Happy fourteenth, Wan. I still love your birthdate. I'll see you at school tomorrow. 

Ah...The first day of school. I'm going to have so much trouble waking up tomorrow. I don't want to miss the bus on the first day of the first term of the 2008 school year. Also, I have chosen not to bring any textbooks with me... I don't know if I've made the right decision or not, but it sure is friendly on the backbone and shoulders.

No comments: