Sunday, January 06, 2008

I officially suck at narrating. XD

Meh. Nothing of interest happened today, so I'm going to post some (only two) pics of my sim's wedding. I've wanted to do that for ages, but couldn't find the time to switch on my chunky funky emac. So since I've uploaded the pictures from the other mac, I'm on my regular iMac typing this now. 

*Takes on narrative tone. Ahem*

Lilian had been awfully bored with her sim teenage life. Even with her puppy Vanilla, she had never found what she wanted to occupy that empty space that filled her heart with loneliness. She then decided to call up the local matchmaker, an evil looking gypsy woman, to find her a companion in life. 
After paying the matchmaker a large sum of money nicked from her father's wallet, Lilian found the old hag- I meant, woman's service, not worth it; that all she was going to get was a bunch of unworthy (not to mention unhygienic) sim teens.
She dismissed the matchmaker instantly. Right as she walked off the premises, entered a sim Lilian knew she had been looking for all her teen life. Keith not only looked like he belonged in a prettacy (which meant he was way better looking than the rest of the townies), he was a family sim, just like her dad. 
He and Lilian instantly took a liking to each other, but only as friends. They had no attraction whatsoever to each other. 

A few days later (which is a long time in sim time), Lilian invited her best friend Keith over. In one of their conversations, he told her that he had a certain distaste for girls in make-up. Lilian then proceeded to wash off her mascara and lipstick, and when she came back to where he was waiting for her...

Guys, need I say more? These two make a cute couple, don't they? On Lilian's birthday, I opened up the cheat box, and grew up Keith too. And so, married him into the family a few days later.

I couldn't do anything about the purple suit though. What an eyesore for this picture of their wedding, attended by the rest of the family (two elders, Lex and four dogs), two friends and two random townies, who creepily stood by the wine until the ceremony was over.



Looks like daddy's little girl is all grown up, huh?

No comments: