Saturday, January 19, 2008

I wonder...steal Stephanie's gun?

A two-hour wait at the local clinic resulted in me being prescribed cough medicine (of which I don't dare consume; makes you sleepy) and some cream for my knee. 

Doctor says I have some "over-stretching of knee tendon". Hmm. I have half a clue what that means. And as for my cough, she assured me it was perfectly fine. I hope it's safe to trust her, but I was always the skeptic. No harm in that, is there?

I've got a roughly four pages of Geography homework waiting to be completed. Oh, how I detest that Geo workbook. Why are the questions always so stupid? Why can't they ask straightforward questions, like the ones we can actually understand? Why can't they demand answers that aren't so sad and ridiculous? Why is the textbook information at least ten years old? Why? Why? Why? It's Geography, that's why. 
I took one glance at the book and said, "I'm leaving that one, and that one, and that one too..." 

School, somehow the bane and joy of my life simultaneously. If only you had teachers that didn't abuse their powers. I'm not saying who, but I just want to let her know that I feel awfully sorry for her. She's making her students hate her even when I think she's a little decent. Sad. 

I like Jazz. Just had to say it, couldn't help. Jazz reminds me of The Sims. My dad used to love the music. 

I climbed three flights of stairs to get to my class to find Wani bursting out of her classroom and after a moment's pause to wipe her nose on a piece of crumpled tissue paper, yell at me as I passed by, "Yawen! I hate you!"

My reaction, as confused as I was, "That's nice. Thank you." With not even the slightest hint of sarcasm. It took me a few seconds later to figure out she did catch my "virus". Oops, my bad. XD And of course she couldn't really hate me. I think. 

Maz was attempting to use a public phone at noon, when the gang met up on our way to the buses. Her, Zakie and Fizah were staying back for Hadrah practice. I really want them to win that competition. Don't let MS down, guys. It sucks when that happens, ya know? I don't know if she managed to complete her task though, 'cause it was runnin' late and all. Had to go.

English class. Whole half-hour laughing our heads off. So worth it. We were divided into three groups, and each assigned an occupation and age.
Our scenario: A meteorite has crashed into Earth. Eight people find shelter underneath Mt. Everest (don't ask me how this happened, even Ms Anne herself doesn't know). We have a year's supply of food. The eight people are an elderly doctor, a captain of a naval ship, a gardener, an Olympic athlete, a twelve-year-old, an armed police officer, a teacher, and a scientist. 

Our mission: To send out (or kick out, in my opinion) two people to see if it's safe and to also save food supplies. Then somehow repopulate the Earth.
Each person has a chance to argue for their right to live.

Me (the Olympic athlete): Well... Face it, guys. I'm obviously so much fitter than the rest of you, so I'm going to live longer. Repopulation, guys, repopulation.

Stephanie: Send me out and I'll kill you. (She was the armed police officer. Obviously she had to stay)

Qilah (the child): I'm too young to die.

Firdaus, Baoxin and Syaz were the most productive, being the doctor, gardener and scientist respectively. So they were staying, along with the rest. Then it all came down to me, Nabil and Sheng.

Sheng (the teacher): Look, no teacher no doctor, no scientist, no gardener..! I'm a teacher, I know everything mah. Right? Right??

Nabil (the captain): I can...uh...steer ships. Wait, no ships underground, huh? Okay, I'll die. *raises hand up*

Me: So we vote?

Sheng: I vote Yawen.

The rest: Me too. 

Me: ...-.-" 

Fine. Kill me then. But the guys then made it up to me by telling me I get to see aliens. XD

No comments: