Monday, January 21, 2008

Mt Homework.

*takes deep, deep breath*

We have electricity~~!!! Yess!!

Ah... To have that familiar "whoosha whoosha" of the fans back in our ears was as enjoyable as the less stuffy air in class. We were all such idiots in the first place. 
A teacher walked by during break and asked me, "Is this your class?"

"Yeah," I replied, wondering what this teacher wanted with our ever-so-innocent 3R.
 
"Your current's back on."

I was ecstatic. But only briefly, as one is never satisfied (sadly). Now let's go and steal 3U's air conditioners. How unfair is it that the class right next to us has air conditioning? I was just telling my friends how we had aircons in Form 1, then degraded to fans in Form 2, and in Form 3, no electricity.
But hey, at least we've got our fans back!

Watch out, world, especially you, Mount Everest. Another mountain's comin' your way, and it's not one of those shorties. 

Behold, the ever-growing Mount Homework! 

I'm in so much trouble. 
So far I've managed to finish my Geo, which is due tomorrow. The rest I haven't done. And by 'the rest', I mean Science questions to answer, something from BM textbook to do, and some Maths assignment on "Application of Trigonometry". Copy questions. 

And if you look closer at the picture I posted, you can see two rubik's cubes that need solving, a story book I need to read (being flattened by my pencilcase), two History textbooks, my Geography books, and one hideous MS "Barney" purple exercise book. I think that's my Science. 

While I'm on the subject of Science, our cow eyeballs are due in the Lab next Monday. Eyeballs~... Eyeballs~... How can you not love to say that word?

No comments: