Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Pythagoras liked music.

My internet was down last night, as absent as the electricity in my class these few days, so I'm using that, plus the fact that I was doing some maths assignment on Pythagoras' Theorem as my excuse for not posting yesterday.

My mum left for the Philippines on Sunday, and I think my dad's going mad with all the extra babysitting he has to do. My mum told me she hoped they'll (my dad and my brother) do some good bonding together, and I replied, "Oh yeah, bonding all right, waking up in the middle of the night to your crying toddler, lacking sleep, chasing after your hyperactive son, good bonding, that. Good bonding."

I think she was a bit miffed at my comment, but hey, I believe I was as accurate as I predict rain again tonight. 
Last night's thunder was just plain awesome. I was awoken at two something a.m., and took the opportunity to admire the flashes of lightning that illuminated the night sky with the most brilliant hue of electric blue (I'm being too poetic here, let's ditch that) and that thunder that sounded like somebody had taken the time to throw heavy wooden furniture down the stairs of a very tall building repeatedly. Must have owned quite a lot of stuff, that somebody.

A little update on yesterday; our timetable got changed (a bit) and we didn't find out until our new Science teacher (don't remember her name, sorry) came up to ask us why we weren't hauling our butts down to Lab 4. So she didn't really put it that way. She came up three floors to tell us which lab we were going to, then made the effort to come up again fifteen minutes later to find us waiting for some other teacher to come to our hot and stuffy class. Only then did we haul butt. 

So when I got home I found several text messages waiting for me in my inbox, all saying the same thing. Science class tomorrow(which is today now) will be replaced by IRK. This message was originally sent by our form teacher and forwarded by everyone to everyone. But still a few people didn't get the message.
We got our POST diaries today. And the first thing we checked on the calendar was the PMB date. October the eleventh. I got one of the last diaries, 'cause I had to mop the floor, being unfortunately on duty today. What a day for her (form teacher) to start caring about class cleanliness. Also, Nadhirah (Neko) and I were reminded "to be in class by 7.10 am, because it wasn't 'elok' to be standing outside the class in the corridor." Urgh.

No comments: